Jennings School District's curriculum documents for each grade level are below. Jennings uses Washington University's My Sci Curriculum and the Project Lead the Way curriculum to support science.
- Access to expertise from business professionals, exposure to work environments, and opportunities to hone professional skills
- NAFTrack certified graduates get special hiring consideration from a growing number of top US and global companies
- Scholarship opportunities only for NAF students
- Paid internships build resumes
- Support post-graduation through NAF alumni network
The Social Studies Curriculum Sequence for Grades 6 through 8 is as follows:
- Grade 6: World History and World/U.S. Geography (featuring an introductory level Civil Rights Unit)
- Grade 7: American Civics (with major Civil Rights Unit and Economics with Foreign Policy
- Grade 8: American History, Beginnings to Reconstruction, with CPA reaching the Progressive Era of the 1920s.