Registration/Enrollment **A valid email address is required to enroll**
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT (Grades 1-12)
**A valid email address is required to enroll**
We will adhere to social distancing and please wear a mask, if you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
Parents must register students at their home school
Documents Needed for Enrollment
1. Proof of Residency
- Residency Documents (need one of the following)
- Deed of trust
- Current mortgage statement
- Most recent real estate tax receipt
- Current lease
- If your family is residing with a relative or friend who lives in the school District, call (314) 653-8164 AND
- One current Ameren or Spire utility bill date within 30 days, in enrollment parent's name AND Current Occupancy Permit
2. Student/Parent Documents (need all the following documents)
- Original state-issued birth certificate for the student
- Student’s current immunization record (required before the student can attend class)
- Transcript for students entering grades 9-12 (required before student can attend class)
- Most recent report card for students entering grades K-8
- Student’s discipline record from the previous school for students entering grades 6-12 (required before student can attend class)
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s current driver’s license or state ID
- Documentation regarding legal guardianship (court ordered guardianship, not power of attorney)
- Most recent Individual Educational Plan (IEP) if applicable
- Current 504 Accommodation Plan if applicable
- Parenting plan or custody agreement if applicable
- Child's Health Insurance Card
Jennings School District’s Enrollment Checklist
The following items are needed in order to enroll your child/children in the Jennings School District. If you are unable to provide any of the required documents, please contact Dr. Macklin for assistance at (314) 653-8169.
- Original state-issued birth certificate for the student (the enrollment parent must be listed on the document.)
- Current immunization records for the student (all shots must comply with Missouri state law.)
- Transcript for students in grades 9-12 or most recent report card for students in grades K-8
- Discipline record from previous school
- Current driver’s license or state I.D. card of the enrolling parent or legal guardian
- Current Individual Education Plan and Evaluation (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation (if applicable)
- Parenting plan or custody agreement (if applicable)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (current proof of residency is required before enrollment and registration)
- A Deed of Trust, current estate tax receipt or mortgage statement
- In addition, if the parent or guardian is not listed on the deed, tax receipt, or mortgage statement, however, he/she is married to the property owner, a copy of the marriage certificate will need to be provided.
- Current apartment lease
- A new lease and one current unpaid Ameren or Spire utility bill will need to be provided when the lease expires. In addition, if the parent or guardian is not listed on the lease, however, he/she is married to the leaseholder/renter, a copy of the marriage certificate will need to be provided.
- Current house lease from a private individual AND One current Ameren or Spire utility bill date within 30 days, in enrollment parent's name AND Current Occupancy Permit
- In addition, if the parent or guardian is not listed on the lease, however, he/she is married to the lease holder/renter, a copy of the marriage certificate will need to be provided.
PRE-K AND KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT
Your child must be age 4 by July 31st to enroll in Pre-K and must be age 5 by July 31st to enroll in Kindergarten.
Parents must have ALL documents listed below at time of registration. (You will not be able to complete registration without them.)
Documents Needed for Pre-K and Kindergarten Enrollment
• Parent Photo ID
• City of Jennings Occupancy Permit (Parent's name must be listed)
• Home Owners: Title Deed or Real Estate Tax Receipt from previous year
• Renters: Signed Lease/Rental Agreement (Parent's name and currently dated)
• Provide court issued documents for custody, guardianship, and foster care
• Only Ameren or Spires Utility Bill (In your name)
• Child's Birth Certificate
• Child's Health Insurance Card
• Child's Shot Record (Up-to-date)
• Lead Screening Results (Kindergarten Students Only)
• Copy of IEP (If your child is receiving special services)
If you want to schedule an appointment or have questions, please call Director Kim Wooden at (314) 653-8084.